Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

light.......







one of my favorite things is lighting a room....................something about a lit candle...or a tiny little lamp in the corner of a room..................a little glimmer of hope ............................calm...............serenity...................peace.................................................






the Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall i fear....the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall i be afraid Psalm 27:1






i am blessed!






9 comments:

cottageprims said...

Simple and Warm... Warm Hugs!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

So beautifully done!
Soothing to the soul!
Just makes me want to close my eyes & curl up in my rocking chair!

Blessings,
Teresa

Audrey said...

Beautiful post.

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Sometimes fewer words say more -- WONDERFUL!

Robyn~Primlish said...

Beautifully said with beautiful pictures!

Primsue said...

Beautiful displays - great post!
Blessings,
Sue

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

"Simply" beautiful.

Rhonda

the black crow said...

Denise!
how many ways can you say BEAUTIFUL!!??!!
You managed to say it in all of your pictures. I always love when you participate....I know we are in for a treat each and every time.

Hugs,
Lori