Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

winter white.....


winter white..............................the simpleness of an all white tree..................calm......peaceful.......serene....................................may all your Christmas's be white......and blessed..............................................................i am blessed!


display chain #11 with 1890 gablehouse musings

9 comments:

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE THE WHITE TREE.. I JUST FINISHED A "BROWN & RED" TREE IN MY KITCHEN ALL THINGS CINNAMON AND AGED REDS... LOVE THE UNEXPECTED IN TREES... THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING.. ~B

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Denise,
As always a very calming>>>relaxing>>post!

Visiting your blog, just puts me at ease!( as I sigh, Oh, I feel better, the peacefulness of it!)
The tree is so beautiful!

thanks for sharing,
Teresa

1890* said...

Simply exquisite tree* I love your winter white adornments & it's serene twinkle.
*Merry & Bright*
thank you for joining in {{hugs}}}

~Madalynne~ said...

Denise,

Your tree is so charming. I also visited some of your earlier posts and was really touched by your post about your Grandmother's bonnet. Such a special memory.

Madalynne

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the simplicity of your posts.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Denise,

Your tree is simply beautiful ! Quaint and lovely.

I love all the old photos on your blog !

Thanks for stopping by !

Hugs,
Linda

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Good evening Denise. As always, your post is so lovely in it's simplicity. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with. Thanks for sharing your beautiful tree with us!
Rhonda

Primsue said...

Wonderful post. I love your winter white tree.

Blessings,
Sue

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Beautiful tree!!!

Carmen and the Primcats