Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

an unexpected gift....


yesterday was one of those days not planned.......not knowing when my feet hit the ground what the rest of the day would bring................................it brought the most pleasant little surprise from a dear sweet friend.......young enough to be my daughter, i have bonded with a special young lady, that i feel is one of my own..................................she has such a special place in my heart....................thanks so much my dear friend for a wonderful, unexpected gift.......love & blessings to you always!.....................................................i am blessed!

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

A very pretty gift~so kind
smiles
Teresa

Lisa said...

What a nice surprise. Is it a special day? I am happy that you had a nice present. Hope you have a wonderful day to go with it. Lisa

Penny said...

Isn't it wonderful to get an unexpected gift from a special friend..... the pitcher is just lovely. Lucky you!!

summer said...

You are so welcome...Just a little thank you for everything you do for me. You are a very special person in my life! luv ya