Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Monday, June 20, 2011

oh my misi....!

well................................my goodness!.....................all i can say .....is ..."oh my misi!".............on a hot saturday of cleaning out the garage.......in pulls my mail lady with a package......um', am i expecting a package?...............................oh my goodness it is from misi.........i am her swap partner.............................just take a gander at all the treats inside.......................(this picture does not do it all justice, by the way!) a wonderful patriotic pillow with an eagle.........................................love it!


an absolutely wonderful candle........"tea..iced & spiced"..................ummmmmmmmm




a crate of waxed strawberries........mr. prairie blue " ummm they even smell like strawberries!"






wax tarts with my fav graphic.................bee skep..............................




and a cute card with a picture of her wagon full of flowers with a hobby lobby gift card.........................

wow......girl.....you went above and beyond...............and i am here to say..................

.......an overwhelming thank you misi...................................i am one blessed woman.......................









8 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Denise~ wonderful goodies from Misi~ Lite the candle they smell soooo goood!!
smiles
Teresa

annie said...

Looks so good...! Enjoy!

Robyn ♥ said...

WONDERFUL SWAP!! She does spoil wonderfully doesn't she?

TheCrankyCrow said...

WooHoo!!! What a great package of goodies!! I LOVE the pillow best!! And I can imagine how luscious those strawberries must smell....I have some of Misi's delightful-smelling goodies myself, and they are wonderful!! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Primsue said...

What a great package of goodies! Don't you just love everything that Misi does?
Blessings,
Sue

Angela said...

Gracious Goodness, What a great swap. What a way to make your day. Didn't you just want to do a happy dance? Don't know,,, I love it all but probably the pillow would be my favorite. Enjoy them all and have a great evening.

jennifer768 said...

What an awesome swap!Misi is a sweetheart !I love the pillow !Hugs,Jen

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Great swap!! Misi always does things well! ~Kriss~