Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, October 20, 2011

snow is coming.......

wellllllllll maybe not really snow........................................but snowmen are on their way to the shop......................................always a little tricky getting the "first" of anything tweaked the right way........................................i think he is ready for his final "tweaking" or maybe i should say "frosting"....................................let it snow.....let it snow....let it snow.............................not the real stuff! ............................................. i am blessed!

5 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Ok, I love the snowman and I can't wait to see what you'll do with it...but we just moved north and now live on a really big hill, so I'm not really wanting snow anytime soon! Can I really drive up and down that hilly road with ice and snow? We'll see!
Have fun playing in the cold stuff!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Blessings,
Connie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh....I see Warm and Natural just waiting to add a little "warmth" to him!! Can't wait for his debut.....It's cold and blustery enough here for the real white stuff - but I'm so hoping not yet....Smiles & Snowman Hugs ~ Robin

annie said...

Looking forward to his "Frosting"!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Denise~ I love fall, but now getting anxious for the change, amazing I love changing things up~ Brrr feels like it could snow in Ohio today~ Cold, windy, and nasty rain!!
Looking forward to seeing you snow dudes ~
smiles
Teresa