Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, May 25, 2012

when i wake up......

when i wake up in the morning this is the first thing i see .............................. we have been sleeping with the windows open and i have the screen porch door propped open with an old spinning wheel .................. i love the little buggy base that is minus one wheel ................... my Daddy found it when going through things at my Mamaw & Papaw's  years ago ...................................... it is in quite a rough state ................but makes me love it more .................just perfect leaning against the wall to hold a fern ..............................

.............................................. i am blessed !

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, oh I love it to, just like that. I want my old treasures to look old, if I want new I`ll buy new. Busted and broke, rusty and chipped are fine with me. Nice sight to see when you wake up. Blessings Francine.

Penny said...

Such a lovely sight first thing in the a.m. ...... love the buggy base, too.... you have put it to good use and it looks great!! Even better that it is an item from your grandparents.... makes it extra-special!!