Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Saturday, September 1, 2012

buttons...buttons...buttons....

don't you just love buttons.........what is it about them.........the texture....the oh so many varieties....colors.....stories they could tell...............................i hope someone else like buttons too...........i have made lots of button bracelets.......THEN........i saw this pic on pinterest today............................love the simplicity of this button necklace.....and.......wouldn't it look nice with a button bracelet........!.........i think i need to sit down, rest........and..........figure out how this is made..................after all, a person needs a matching set....................................!
.................................................................. i am blessed !

4 comments:

Trace4J said...

LOVE BUTTONS!
When I was a girl my Gram had many tins of buttons.
I thought she was so rich.
She surely was with love. I have loved them ever since.
Joy to you Friend
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

denise said...

my mom still has a tin of buttons. i love buttons. denise

The Farmers Daughter said...

I love buttons, too! I have tins and jars and boxes of them. Everytime I think I'll sell some of them, I just can't do it! I find too much joy in them. . .

Vicki said...

Cute!!! Can't wait to see the bracelets....Love ya!