Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, August 23, 2013

a little plaid memory......

ran across this photo today.......it instantly took me back to my Mom's closet.......for some reason ......alot of her clothing looked like this...............a few years ago...i gathered them up and had quilts made for the girls and i........Lisa, the quilt lady did a wonderful job....even saving the tags and labels inside, adding them along with some ribbon embroidery..........how wonderful that some of the tags were......Luv & Hugs......................God is in the details!..................
......................................................... i am blessed !

1 comment:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Nice idea to make quilts out of the clothes. My Mom seemed to wear a lot of plaids too. We only kept the clothes/dresses she made herself and I still have them hanging in my closet.