Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, October 30, 2014

when the birds came home.......

while being unable to feed my birds ......................... this is what i saw .................. empty feeders ....... no flittering of wings ........ no sweet songs outside my window ..........................
 this is how i feel about my fine feathered friends .................... i missed them ....... their company & sweet songs of encouragement .................................. it had been so long that i am sure they thought i had abandoned them ........................................
i must say .................... they have come back home to me ............. and ............. i am blessed !

4 comments:

Earlene said...

Love feeding all the birds too and watching them.
Nice view out your window.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, how sad, I wish I could come over and feed your birds so you could enjoy from your window. I also love the birdies, Blessings Francine.

Prairie Blue... said...

i actually am able to lift the bucket now, so they got feed over the weekend.....just took them till yesterday to come visit as their families.....i think they were protesting......mr. prairie blue said he would do it, but between bad weather & me remembering to remind him...well enough said......

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Nice to know the birdies depend on us. We have 2 pairs of cardinals at the feeders and hiding in the spruce trees in the backyard. Lots of blue blue jays too. I LoVe watching them . The red against the snow is gorgeous. The bright blue of the jays reminds me of the skies in summer. Lots of other birds too..I' ll have to hunt the bird book up.
Take care and get better soon.
Hugs Marg.