Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, March 30, 2017

we just have days......

sometimes we just have days .... you know what I mean ..... the ones where we just struggle !    
days where whatever we choose to do just seems to be the wrong decisions ......
i have chosen lately to scatter seeds ........ but these tiny little seeds can , at times be challenging !
thankful that at that very last moment .......  scattering becomes easier !
 

..................... i am blessed! 

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Your little mustard seed necklaces are not only beautiful but filled with care and love from you the creator of them. Yes, I do find that some days seem to have a big black cloud hanging over them, but often I found that the cloud is really a matter of perspective. I remind myself that I have choices and and my mom always told me that clouds have silver linings. So, it is the silver linings I seek to understand and recognize these days.

I am so blessed to have a mustard seed necklace from you! Just knowing I have a far away friend who understands brings a softening to those days when clouds seem to linger. Thank-you!

denise said...

love the hearts!