Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

sign it ......

my days have dwindled ......... a few more things finished ......... & finally I have a little more stamina to get some work done ........ today was my last "project work day" ........ tomorrow is clean  the  house & get things in order......... i will be happy with the 20 signs that were finished today ....... 
................... i am blessed!
&........... thank you Miss Winnie for all your prayers & the card!

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh how beautiful! I'm glad to see you using your creativity again. It's good for the soul.

Winnie Nielsen said...

Oh gosh, those signs are just the cutest!! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and able to get your plans worked out for the upcoming Neighbor's Journey Open House!! I am sending you an email to see about purchasing that pumpkin sign. It is "talking to loud to me"!!

Prims By The Water said...

Your signs are Fall-tastic! Janice

dreambear said...

I love fall. My favorite time.

Lady Locust said...

Just checking up on you. I hope your summer was bearable and you autumn is beautiful.