Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Sunday, December 3, 2017

a twinkle of light......

sometimes we only need a little twinkle.......&........., sometimes we need a burst of bright lights!
i am a twinkle kinda gal ...... give me a slight little twinkle in the window & i am smitten........when we purchased our first home (this one for 41 years) ...... the first thing  i wanted ..... was window lights ( then they we're the ivory plastic ones from Christmas) ....... a sign of welcoming friends ....a safe place ..... a place of comfort ........ i never tire the sweet peace they give me as i walk into the room .....  


 i am so blessed!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

I am totally in agreement here with you. It is always welcoming when people use these little lights year round in their home windows. For me, It just feels like an outstretched hand to a weary soul. Simplicity is very appealing to me because it helps me to feel more calm and relaxed. I bet your home looks very sweet from the road outside!

Prims By The Water said...

So warm and welcoming! I love this time of year where the twinkling lights are up. Janice

GRS shoes said...

beautiful blog,very nice

http://www.grsshoes.com/