Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, February 9, 2018

winter white......

winter white ...... the days are filled with wood stove smoke ...... warm soup on the stove ..... snow days & ice days....   Nettie Blue sleeping on my pillow above my head ..... snuggling close to the fire under a throw ..... driving north to spend days with our daughter ..... projects swirling in my head ...... & a stack of paint chips to paint rooms long over do for a fresh new coat ........ &......... days of " internet issues".......... i will say no more....

..............................i am blessed.........💙

2 comments:

Lady Locust said...

What a beautiful photo. Keep safe, warm, and well.

Winnie said...

So good to hear what you have been up to this cold Winter! Your photo says it well and I can imagine your Nettie Blue all snuggled in a warm spot for a nap. I sure miss my Mr. Bump doing the same!! I am in the process of transforming my office into a log cabin with wallpaper and paint. We are still in the painting stage, as the wallpaper will come last, but it is coming together. The room hasn't seen a fresh color and new paint since 1994 and it was long over due. Enjoy your new color changes and let us know how it all comes together!

Take care and stay warm!