Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

when i was on HIS mind....

first of all......i can’t believe it has been so long....... no problems... things are fine.....no explanation really....
no excuses...........maybe laziness....... just don’t know ...... but that being said .....sitting here i was impressed to begin again.......
 with a new beginning & hopefully a new commitment .......
God knew me ....isn’t that absolutely perfect......HE knew ME..... knows me ... 
WOW ... when i was on HIS mind ..... how comforting to know ...
this is me ....... ALWAYS ON HIS MIND!
.................i am blessed!

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwwww....you are absolutely precious! Glad you’re back...I always enjoy your insightful posts. I, too, had been gone for a long, long, while...no reasons, no excuses....just gone. ~Robin~

Lady Locust said...

You are a doll! And so good to hear from you💖

Winnie said...

Denise,I am so happy to have you back again!!! I have truly missed your posts and all the new and interesting happenings at Mustard Seed Hill. It is also great to know you are well and life has been humming along. You are the cat's meow in this old photo! Look at how darling you are in that sweet dress with your beloved Mama and Papa! Have a wonderful June and Hooray for Summertime when time slows down and porch sittin' becomes a priority with a tall glass of ice tea or lemonade!