Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

another little peek......

sometimes......... things just take a lot of thinking & planning....... you know....the kind that just rolls over & over in your mind & keeps you awake........you get excited about the next day...then the next............ all because you are doing something new........


just a tiny little peek......


the first things back were the lamps....... you know.......
God said “let there be light; and there was light”.........i felt this new beginning appropriate to begin there......each day now is filled with unboxing goodes as they find a new area to shine......stay tuned......
..........................i am blessed 💙🕯

2 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh that feeling of being excited to awake! Beautiful so far 😊💞💐

Winnie said...

I have been wondering how the new project has been going and I love what I am already seeing! Let the light continue to shine and illuminate the pathway to completion. This is exciting to watch and I am eager to see how you put in all the details to each space. You know they say, "the finish is in the details"!!

I have been thinking about your idea that starting over with a space is a perfect way to reset your goals and inspiration. There is something healing and invigorating about change. For those of us who need a certain comfort and esthetic in our living spaces are sensitive, I think, to how our environment flows with us in it. It seems to make sense, to me, that as we change and grow, our living spaces require updating too. When I rearrange my spaces with the same elements I already have, the way an old friend steps forward to shine, makes it all feel so new and fresh and.....INSPIRING! Once I see my first steps in change happen, I suddenly have more ideas come forward. And like you, sometimes these little ideas happen as soon as my tired head hits the pillow, but suddenly I find my mind moving and changing little things and it is 2am before I literally cannot think about another thing!. Creativity does get in my way with sleep when I am seeking change and starting to see new ideas develop

This idea you have of change has been good for me and I am currently thinking a lot about my little "log cabin" office area. It is a small space and a huge challenge for me to get what I need in it without making if cluttered to the point it feels like a mess. At the moment, I feel a bit paralyzed as to how to proceed, but you are giving me courage to just get it all cleaned out and just start again. It feel like a DAUNTING task for me to do, but little steps forward are now happening.

Keep us posted on your progress and keep up the great work! Remember, you have eager fledglings like me watching closely to how you do your magic! Mustard Seed Hill and the deep knowledge from your Mom and Granny for how to make do come together, creates your Prairie Blue look we all enjoy! Have a blessed day out there in beautiful rural Indiana!