Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, December 31, 2020

aren’t we all cracked & wired together.....

really.......no excuses.......no reason......i just like everyone else....one foot in front of the other....
when our reality changes ...... we change ......... mercy ..... grace ...... & prayer to pull us all through these last few months     (that i see has almost been a year that i met you here last) ........... we are all fine ..... healthy & doing only the necessary things..... 
no open houses this year ....... but moments of stepping out of my box completely & doing “live video” Sales on Facebook “MUSTARD SEED MONDAY” 
my friends ...... when God calls us to step out in faith & completely out of our box ....... it is time to step .... no matter how “cracked or wired together” we might be ........ He is there to hold us together!!!!! 
i am back ......& I will be better .... do better ....


.................. i am blessed πŸ’™πŸ•― 

4 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Yes cracked and wired together πŸ’• and those are the ones with the most character. Blessings and Happy New Year πŸ₯³

TheCrankyCrow said...

We do need to initiate a "cracked and wired together" club me thinks. Love it. And so very fitting. I did not realize you had an FB page or live sales....will need to try to track you down. I have ben avoiding social media these days...for my own good and those who know me LOL. Happy new year.... ~Robin~

Winnie said...

Denise, I am so happy to hear from you and know that you are well and chugging along like everyone else!! Happy New Year to you and Mustard Hill!! What a great idea to do online sales in your shop as I am sure your customers are very appreciative. Like you, I have felt cracked and wired for many months held up here in Florida. Every holiday saw creative and inspiring changes and hope from neighbors. Everyone is working to make it to the other side when health returns to the Globe. Until then, I am excited you plan to post more often. I have missed you terribly!! Prims have taken a whole new hold on my imagination and all these months inside have had me studying my magazine stash and figuring out how to "Make Do" for a cozier and homier look. I have also dug into books and magazines from by gone eras of the 20th Century and found countless stories and ideas for walking along uncertain and worrisome days and found courage and grace to embrace.

A big pet to your kitty, Prairie Blue, and please know that my jack-0-lantern from Mustard Hill cheered up my porch for several months this Fall. Until you have time to post again. take care!

PS. How did your huge re=do plan go last Winter that you last posted on?? I have been wondering what you did and how it turned out. If you can, please post a photo or two and tell us what you changed and how it is all working for you now.

Tiffany said...

Glad you are ok and happy new year to you all