Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Monday, April 8, 2024

“the moment that took my breath away”

i had been thinking about it for hours…..the build up in my heart….that first slight partial covering was just enough for my heart to just burst…..how small we are…how GREAT HE IS!


not the best picture…..but good enough for me to remember that moment that totally took my breath away…..i cried the entire totality of the eclipse……..& absolutely witnessed the Glory of God Himself…..i am so blessed💙🕯

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

BEAUTIFUL photo! We saw nothing here as we were under a heavy cloud cover but what a humbling experience it must have been. ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

It was an amazing event that I saw as well. Janice