Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Saturday, July 13, 2019

goodbye Momma.....


 goodbyes are never easy......... especially ........ when we know on this side of heaven we will never kiss or hug again ......
but ........ knowing there is a sweet reassurance ..... that someday ...... at heaven’s gate i can run to your arms again ........ how can it possibly be 19 years without you by my side ..... & ......cheering me on !
love & miss you Mom 💙
……………………………………………… i am blessed 💙

4 comments:

Lady Locust said...

What a dear picture. It does help knowing we will meet again one day in a finer place.

Prims By The Water said...

Sweet picture of you and your mom. My dad has been gone 27 years now and I still miss him. Janixce

Winnie said...

I so feel the same way! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her and wish I could be with her one more time. My Mama passed in 2007, but like you, I was so blessed to have her as my Mama!

Your photo is just the sweetest ever!!

Lady Locust said...

Just popping in to make sure you are well.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful autumn day.