Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

begin a new.....


there are moments when our light dims just a bit........
exactly how i have been ....... felt a little like my creative juices .... my ideas .... my motivation ..... had all become just a bit dim......... nothing wrong ....just a little dry spell ....
feeling a bit more revived & ready to share new thoughts ... new ideas ... new passion ...... shall we all gather back together & “begin a new”........




thank you for hanging on for a new beginning .......
............i am blessed 💙🕯

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Am so happy to hear from you 😊 I love love love the scene. Crazy quilts are my favorite and the older the better it seems.
Blessings for a beautiful year ❄️

Prims By The Water said...

Sounds like a plan to me. Look forward to hearing from you more. Janice

Diane Walker said...

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

Winnie said...

Happy New Year, Denise, and it is wonderful to hear from you!! I have so missed the adventures from Prairie Blue and Mustard Seed Hill. It is good to know that you are well and have just been on sabbatical. We all need to recalibrate as life winds along and our inspiration as to what direction to take next takes time, a good rest, and some reflection.

I can just imagine your cozy corner with Prairie Blue curled up on your lap, a cup of your favorite hot tea close by, and perhaps a journal to review past notes and jot down new ideas percolating about your mind.

A new year and a new path forward sounds exciting to me and I plan to be riding along in the back seat with everyone else!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post glad things are okay on your side of the world.