Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

hold my hand........

looking over this past year........i must say a few of my most touching moments have been while traveling in the car......sitting next to a grandchild.......and them reaching over to hold my hand................my heart melted...............................realizing how important and significant it was to me.........i hope that they might treasure and remember the moment as much as i ................will they know years from now that at that very moment they were loved more than anything else on this earth.......that i would give anything to capture that moment in a jar, bottle it up forever.......keep it close by.........open up the treasure & and know that at that very moment my very world was complete.....................................................................................
......................................i am blessed indeed!

5 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I know exactly how you feel. Jan

bettyj said...

As we say in the south, "ain't that the truth"? Beautiful post.

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

Beautiful moment, awesome memory, Thank you for sharing.
Connie

denise said...

How true!

Tiffany said...

wonderful entry and means so much as I too have grandchildren.