Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Monday, March 8, 2010

it's the little things.....


don't you just love those unexpected little events that happen in your life..........I stopped by a friend's house this morning, to just drop something off......and the next thing we knew...we were moving bedroom furniture.....this cupboard there .....that table over there.....oh know, I think that looks better over there.........OOOOOOH wait a minute, I have an IDEA!......before long, a room was transformed, and spirits were lifted........it is amazing to me, how the tiniest little things can lift our spirits, give us a whole different perspective on life......and you can share it with a friend.............................I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Denise thank you for stopping by today. Your comment touched me in much the same way, thank you for the smile. May God bless your moments. It is fun to rearrange isn't it! Inspires you for your own home, teehee!
hugs, angie