Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, March 4, 2010

mothering....


the past few days have been spent helping our daughter & husband adjust to living with a precious new little boy.....much help has been needed with the recovery from a c-section, adapting to new hours of awake time and learning to live with a new normal................this is my third time to watch as a daughter begins to mother her new infant.....oh the joy & memories it brings......all fresh in my mind is the day my mother left me on my own as well, the tears & fear of the reality that "I am now a mother"........but oh the love and pride I am feeling...I have two wonderful daughters, that have become devoted & loving mothers to tiny little miracles..................I am so blessed!

No comments: