Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, March 19, 2010

where to start blues.........







well........i am back from a visit with my daughter, we now have the new grandbaby, and it is time to get down to business!............you know the kind of business i mean.....declutter, organize, refresh, spring clean!!!..........time to make new goodes for the shop, time to freshen the gardens, clean the garage (oh my!), lighten things a little, revamp the shop,....... soooooooo what do i do.........I GOT A PEDICURE!......i think this shall brighten my spirits a little and get me past this "where do i start blues"...............................anyway here are a few blues to share with you this day......................................................I am blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous blues you have!! Love them all!