Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Saturday, July 2, 2011

just because.....

just because i ran across this photo of my mom today...................doesn't it just speak summertime............................................i think she is so beautiful in this photo................i love & miss you mom............................................... .........................................................................................i am blessed!

8 comments:

1890* said...

SUCH A BEAUTY!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

such a great pic your mom was so beautiful! thanks for sharing! Enjoy your day ! hugs and prayers lil raggedy angie

Rachel said...

What a knock out!!

Angela said...

Love the picture of your Mom. Love sifting thru old photos that my own Mother collected thru the years. Sadly I do not know most of the people and now that Mother's mind is not so good, neither does she. So lots of them I use in my Prims. A funny story, last year at our craft show I had used a couple's picture and this lady comes up to me and has brought her Mom back to our booth. The picture was of her Mom's brother and they had known my Mother back in the day. Needless to say, she bought the stitchery the picture was attatched to. Small world, huh? Have a great day.

annie said...

She is lovely, and looks so happy! I like her dress!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the dress!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Denise
Just breathtaking~ A class act from head to toe~
smiles
Teresa

jennifer768 said...

A beautiful lady! Hugs,Jen