Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

just a friendly little welcome....

it is a rare thing........home all day.....................haven't even been out the door............the car hasn't left the driveway.................................................but i am okay with that....................... ...............................................................................................i am blessed !

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love the photo...and I love my days like that. I think I would have no problems being a hermit. Enjoy your time...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Denise~ pretties!!! oh, Love those days of just staying home~
smiles
Teresa

annie said...

Looks like she's saying aaahhhhh! love my days at home too, no place else I'd rather be!

Penny said...

Great photo! Glad you have been enjoying your day at home -- I, too, love those days when there's nothing to take you away.....

Here's to more days like that!!

from me to thee......... said...

Denise, that sounds like a wonderful day to me........

jennifer768 said...

Awesome photo ! Nothing like a peaceful day at home.Hugs,Jen