Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Sunday, August 1, 2010

i smell pumpkins......


.............. the anticipation of autumn.......the smell .......the crispness.....the color.....the chill in the air.......pumpkins, gourds, leaves,............................oh how the time is almost here......time to gear up and start painting up the pumpkins......stuffin' those scarecrows.....chopin' down the fodder.................................................i love autumn.......................................oh......i think i smell pumpkins..................................................................i am blessed !

1 comment:

Back In Tyme Primitives said...

Hi Denise,
I just love your pumpkin..he's awesome did you make him?? I love the fall it's my favorite time of the year..and most fun to decorate..
I'm now a follower on your blog..
I love it..
Prim HUgs
Donna