Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, September 9, 2010

well dear friends.....

welllllll my dear sweet friends......................tomorrow is open house.......the weather just right.....the yard & weeds trimmed up........pumpkins in the straw......mums ready for cool weather.....a fodder shock or two.......................................yes it is time.........though I am disappointed with things i did not finish.........it is time...............................my mom always told me...."they don't know what you didn't get finished"..............disappointed still the same............so dear friends, that is where i have been.....................hopefully back in the swing of normal soon...................................................i am blessed !

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see you later today my friend...
Your open house will be wonderful I am sure!
Love you...