Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Sunday, November 28, 2010

a tiny little bird....


it's only the beginning.............it's the feeling of Christmas in the air........the nip in the air.......frost on the ground........greens hung across the doorway.......trees in each corner..........and tiny little voices thrilled with a toy catalog................................twinkling lights......cranberries........and this tiny little bird..........................................................i am blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your collection of old photos are delightful!
I have several myself of my family...
sweet stuff....

Mel's Cabin

Civil Folks said...

I love your simple little bird.

On my tree is a 35 year old wooden thread spool that my daughter slid onto a piece of red curly ribbon when she was one year old. No other embellishment, nothing fancy.

I have china and silver ornaments, old German keugels, vintage mouthblown baubles from Poland but that one singular ornament hangs proudly in the front, on a special branch called the Memory Branch because it is a part of my family tree that I will always remember.

Simple blessings to you and your family,
Pamela

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

so simple & pretty!

Blessings
Teresa