Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, November 17, 2011

another little corner....

this is a corner in the room we now call the buttery...............................before the remodel it was my laundry room.......(my favorite room)...............................................plans change in life and things don't always stay the same.......................................................anyway, when we first remodeled, we had this as our dining room, so Daddy could wheel his wheelchair to the dining table...................(someday i will go into the whole story of the remodel etc.).....................this is an old cupboard i found farely reasonable ..................................alot of my old canned goods were gifted to me from church friends .................................................. ........................................................................... i am blessed!

7 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lovely..

annie said...

Wonderful cupboard, and goodies! So appealing!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous cupboard - and I adore all your cannery crocks!! Wishing you a wonderful evening - Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

A Primitive Homestead said...

Beautiful. Blessings!
Lara

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oooh...love that cupboard and everything inside it too! What a great corner! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

jennifer768 said...

Can I just confess to drooling all over my laptop!Girl that is one awesome cupboard and oh my gosh those crocks are spectacular!Hugs,Jen

Anonymous said...

I have been collecting those same crocks for years. Thanks for sharing.