Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, March 22, 2012

a song of inspiration.......

i can't seem to get it out of my mind ........... i think probably for a very good .... reminder kind of reason ................................. yesterday as i went to pick up one of the littles .......................... a song i have heard before ............ left me with much soul searching ............................ the line in the song (sung by Jason Crabb) ............ "you don't have to walk on water ....... it's how you walk on land " ........................................ my prayer ................. Lord, may i be worthy .............. upright in my thinking & works .......................... keep my eyes focused, on how i walk on land !...................................

................................................... i am blessed !