Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, June 22, 2012

on the table.....

welllllll ............... i think it has happened ..................... my creative juices have started flowing again ................... on the table today ............................. beads ...... charms ................crimps ............. a special order has caused me to pull out the goods ..................... you know .... the goods that make you work ...think ....... assemble ........................... i try to keep some mustard seed jewelry in the shop,(thus fitting the shop name) ........................ but people "love" the mustard seed themed jewelry ..................i have so failed at this lately .................... but........ now it is time to give it a go again!.......................... i have had some people in discussion over the mustard seed say "it's for good luck"......... which gives me the perfect opportunity to explain that it is not for luck it is for "FAITH" and move on into the scripture .......... 
Oh Lord ...................... please give me many  more opportunities is my prayer ....................
.............................................. i am blessed !

1 comment:

Country Stitchin said...

Well I think it is great that creativity has struck your home...now send it my way please.....did sell a doll this week after starting up a country stitchin page on facebook...fun...working on a baby quilt but baby may get here before I finish...oh well on to something else....hugs!!!