Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

hands........

driving home this morning...... i looked down........and saw my mother's hands...................one of those moments ......when did that happen...............when did my hands begin to look like hers............then while on pinterest ...of all days............i just run across this old photo.................reminded me of a song Granny used to sing ......."be careful little hands what you do....be careful little hands what you do.....for the Father up above, is looking down in love...be careful little hands what you do".......................lots of sweet memories wrapped up in one morning!
................................................ i am blessed !

4 comments:

annie said...

yes, this happened to me too, seeing her hand, as mine.

bettyj said...

Oh so sweet! Yes, I too, have my mothers hands.I look in the mirror and I see her face too. All is well.
Thanks for this beautiful post.

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

Lovely post...It just warms my heart when I see my Mother in Me, what a tribute to such a fine lady.
Thank you for the sweet photo!
Connie

Jan said...

I was blessed by your visit to my blog, I hope that you will come again. I just posted a new exchange for the holidays. Feel free to wander and join in if the mood strikes you.
Jan