Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Thursday, November 29, 2012

cranberry run......

well..........it was a run for the cranberries today..............................time to set the table for my "Christmas Tea"..............25 bags of berries.......a candle here and there......a flicker of light......and almost ready to greet .................................................
.............................................. i am blessed !

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello.......so warm and welcoming the candles in cranberries inside the jars......wonderful look........Blessings Francine.

jennifer768 said...

So pretty!Have a wonderful tea.Hugs,Jen

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!!!!!!

Love it!
Blessings,
Heather

Vicki said...

What a wonderful time I had today my friend. There is nothing like sharing time with good friends. Your home is just beautiful and so comforting. Enjoyed the food,the laughs, everything about it. Love ya!

Kay said...

I'm not quite sure how I found your blog but I am so glad that I did. I love reading your thoughts and looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and memories. I too am a lover of all things old. Mostly I love the Lord and all He has blessed me with. I will definitely be checking back with you and your blog. Blessings on your day. Kay Lech