Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Monday, August 26, 2013

tears of pride......

well my friends........as some of you know, our daughter & her husband have a corn maze & u-pick pumpkin patch........they have worked VERY hard over the last four years to build up a business......and always trying to come up with something bigger and better.........we just received this this morning....and i must say...i still cry everytime i watch it........please share in our joy & pride for them.......................and check them out on facebook.......
........................................ i am blessed !

4 comments:

Granny Bee said...

How wonderful!

Heather said...

Oh, what a wonderful video! I love corn mazes! They are just such a wonderful fall fun activity! I was just at one here in PA 2 weeks ago! This is an amazing video! How did they get such lovely shots up high and down low! I love the part where your grandson waves people on into the maze to follow! So precious! Oh, I wish I was nearby!

Thank you for sharing!!!!
Blessings,
Heather

Unknown said...

love everything about this and love you too my friend........

Penny said...

What a wonderful place! I can see why you are so proud of your family!! I'm sure so many people will be enjoying this perfect, fun, fall experience.... wish I lived close enough to visit!!