Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Saturday, May 24, 2014

just because..................

i love those moments.........you know the ones i mean.........when for no certain reason....not because they have to............someone just shows you their love......you know it...you feel it....you cherish it.....................thank you Aunt Rosemary......you love me...i know it.........and....i love you too!
............................................................ i am blessed !

1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

I was checking to see if you're ok? Haven't seen a post in a while and was thinking about you. Thought I'd also tell you that every time I visit, I feel hugged.
Hugs to You,
Dru