Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

sign it ......

my days have dwindled ......... a few more things finished ......... & finally I have a little more stamina to get some work done ........ today was my last "project work day" ........ tomorrow is clean  the  house & get things in order......... i will be happy with the 20 signs that were finished today ....... 
................... i am blessed!
&........... thank you Miss Winnie for all your prayers & the card!

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh how beautiful! I'm glad to see you using your creativity again. It's good for the soul.

Winnie said...

Oh gosh, those signs are just the cutest!! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and able to get your plans worked out for the upcoming Neighbor's Journey Open House!! I am sending you an email to see about purchasing that pumpkin sign. It is "talking to loud to me"!!

Prims By The Water said...

Your signs are Fall-tastic! Janice

dreambear said...

I love fall. My favorite time.

Lady Locust said...

Just checking up on you. I hope your summer was bearable and you autumn is beautiful.