Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Friday, December 15, 2017

the tiny little things.....

she loved working on the tiny things .....  the tinier the better for her ....... i on the  the other hand would throw those tiny little things across the room ...........................  then i ran across a tote with her projects inside ...... remembering a time when little angel pins ... Santa ... doll ... bunnies were " the thing " during the 80's ......... my partner .... my encourager .... my perfect Momma ....... maker of tiny little things !
 .................................. i am blessed ! 

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Oh my Denise, my Mama was also the maker of tiny little things!! She loved to craft sweet "littles" to give to all of her children and grandchildren each Christmas. We often wondered how she had the patience to make so many plus extras for unexpected gifting. Like you, I find it very difficult and tedious to get all the details correct on a tiny project. However, finding a bag of your Mama's project is perfect for a Christmas surprise treasure this year! What could be more heart warming that to hold those little dolls that your Mama once held and feel her love once again!!