Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

trying........!

welllllllll............................... that word ...... "trying" ......... can mean a very wide range of things ............. "okay it is a matter of just trying new things" ......... or ............... "i have been trying, and just can't do it" .............. or .......................... "ugh, this thing is "trying" my patience!" ................ which is exactly what has been going on with my blog ....................... first i couldn't access my comments ..... then, people couldn't leave comments ..... now .......... i can't post a picture .............................. soooooooooooo ............. please be patient with me .............................. i was so excited for my 200th kindred soul ....... planning a give away ......... so for now ...... stay tuned and remember ................... in the scheme of things, this is very minor ................................... i am blessed !

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sweetie~ It's blogger updating again.I had to update to google chrome and now haven't had any problems other than my icon coming up black with the ! ..Be patient it usually works out.Wish they would just leave well enough alone.I like things simple..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Sherri Farley said...

I am having trouble with blogger too. Very frusting to this old gal with limited computer skills...I have been working on a post about my Mothers 1950's Ozark slat garden bonnet, lots of photos. Hopefully I can post it soon. I am taking a break and visiting blogs. I have to laugh, the post I am working on ends with how I am going to Try something!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Congrats On 200 folowers. Blessings!
Lara