Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a touch of green......

sorry i have been missing for awhile...................you know how things go ..................... a sick one here ...... a sick one there .......... jumping in to help with things wherever you are needed .......holding hands with some .......... lending a helping hand with others ................... where a mom is needed, is where mom will go .......................... no hesitation .............. no regrets ............... glad i am able ............. and always willing when i can .................................. anyway, i could use a touch of green today ............................................ been seeing alot of terrariums surfacing again ..................... when mr. prairie blue and i first married, these were the in thing ................ and being inexpensive to make i had to try my hand at it .......................... i must say, i even had one in a jar similar to this one, except with Tom Taylor Crackers printed on it ................... even made a few in tall glass bottles using a coat hanger tool to arrange the plants ............... so, i have decided to make them again .................... and i will try to sell some in the shop ............... what do you think, will they sell ........................ doesn't everyone need a touch of green !
......................................... i am blessed !

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How I remember these and, yes, I think everyone needs a touch of green. Have fun, Dawn

Sherri Farley said...

I love the terrarium, I had one in a large bottle, that was sealed about 15 years before it died out. I still have the bottle and perhaps this will inspire me to plant it again!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I had forgotten about terrariums, I can remember Grandma had one kind of big~ with a base sat beside the old recliner ~ I loved watering it~ and seeing the moisture in it~ like a little greenhouse~ oh, what a great memory~ thanks for reminding me of the pretty~ love yours
smiles
Teresa