Prairie Blue


...............at my front door spinning...................just some simple thoughts & happenings of an ordinary woman.....

Monday, October 3, 2016

such a little thing.......

isn't it so funny how such a little thing can bring joy .......... if such a little thing as a old worn salt box can bring me joy ......... what could we do for others that would make them smile today .... or just make them know that someone cares ..... maybe .... just maybe ...... it will be the thing they are looking for ........... such a little thing indeed !
................... i am blessed !

6 comments:

Winnie said...

Your lovely collection of old wooden implements in an old salt box makes me happy to see them today!! I agree with you that sometimes, it doesn't take anything special to remind someone else that they are special and loved. Smiles, a bit wave from the street, or a brief conversation can brighten up a day. I always find that the little vignettes from Mustard See Hill bring a smile to me and a sense of a restful pause in my day! Thank-you!! And Happy Fall~

Prairie Blue... said...

Oh Miss Winnie ..... how you brighten my day!!!!! Thank you sweet friend!

Primitive Stars said...

I love all the wooden treasures, such a wonderful corner that makes me happy.Blessings Francine.

Sher B said...

Great old salt box, love it and your collection of wooden kitchen items. I've always believed it's the little things in life that bring the most joys! Have a happy day!

Jackpot Call in Gold said...

It was very informative and I liked the fact that, all the details were efficiently stacked into one piece of writing.


Mcx Gold Perfect Tips Live

Winnie said...

Hey Denise~ Just stopping by to say hello and hoping you are in the midst of the splendor of fall colors and woodsmoke curling out of chimneys! It is almost time to light up those darling porch pottery pumpkins so that they can grin away to visitors and family. Happy Halloween weekend and I hope you are doing well!!